For years, our mission at Ring has been to bring safety and security to neighbourhoods - and that focus starts at the front door. From the Ring Video Doorbell, which started it all, to Ring Video Doorbell Elite, there’s been an option for almost every home. Now those options are expanding with Ring’s fifth video doorbell, Ring Door View Cam.
Designed by the same team who reinvented the traditional doorbell, Ring Door View Cam enhances the features of an existing compatible door viewer, or peephole, to deliver affordable, effective home security.
Taking the learnings from Ring’s original Ring Video Doorbell, Ring built Door View Cam from the ground up, while taking into account the fact that people interact with doors and doorbells in blocks of flats and rentals differently than they do at detached or semi detached homes. The result is a security device that enables people living in flats to easily add desired security features to their homes in a way they were not able to before.
At Ring, we want everyone with a front door to have the ability to protect their property and prevent crime from taking place. Without any drilling or permanent modifications required, Door View Cam is the perfect fit for flats and houses - whether you own or rent, if there’s a compatible, existing peephole on your door, Door View Cam has it covered.
Why Door View Cam?
Ring Door View Cam empowers users to monitor, secure, and answer their doors from anywhere. It also features:
- Easy Installation – Ring Door View Cam easily installs in place of an existing, compatible peephole, without the need for drilling or permanent modifications.
- HD Video – Customers can view live video and recordings* of their front door with the same experience and video quality as Ring’s other video doorbells.
- Knock Detection – If visitors don't press the doorbell button, Door View Cam features a sensor that lets you know when they interact with your door, such as if they knock.
- Battery Powered – Door View Cam uses a removable, rechargeable battery located on the inside of the door. No wiring, no fuss!
- Traditional Door Viewer Functionality – Door View Cam includes a glass viewer so the functionality of your existing peephole is not lost.
- Privacy Zones – Allows users to block out certain zones in the camera’s field of view.
Audio Toggle - Allows users to turn off all audio, including audio recording*.
- Alexa Compatibility – Ask compatible Alexa-enabled devices to “show me my front door,” and be notified when motion is detected by Ring Door View Cam in real time. Speak with your visitors through Echo Show, Echo Spot, or Alexa-enabled Fire tablets (gen 7+).
Getting your Door View Cam
Ring Door View Cam is now available for purchase for £179 (RRP). Visit www.ring.com to learn more about all five Ring Video Doorbells, starting at just £89, as well as Ring’s other security devices, including Ring Stick Up Cam.
With Ring, you’re always home.
*An optional Ring Protect plan is necessary to review recordings. Find out more about our Protect plans and pricing at ring.com/protect-plans.